TDP FF1 - 400 ANSI lumens, 800 x 600
- LED instead of lamp: long life time (up to 10,000 hours), low cost of ownership.
- no cool-down, reduced temperature and noise.
- low power consumption, battery power of 3 hours.
- for business and mobile applications.
- for homecinema/gaming/photos.
- run a presentation easily from your USB stick.
- ideal for spontaneous presentations.
- quick start (2 sec.), instant shutdown.
Toshiba TDP FF1. Projector brightness: 400 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: SVGA (800x600). Mean time between failures (MTBF): 10000 h, Vertical scan range: 56 - 85 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 31.5 - 80 kHz. Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g). Aspect ratio: 4:3, 16:9, Connectivity technology: Wired, Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.31 x 3.94 x 2.17" (135 x 100 x 55 mm)