VPL-FE40 - 4000 ANSI lumens, LCD, 1400 x 1050
Sony VPL-FE40 4000ANSI lumens LCD data projector
- Delivering an extremely bright 4,000 ANSI lumens at SXGA+ Resolution and featuring a unique, new angular design body, the VPL-FE40 is an excellent projector for detailed high-impact multimedia presentations in almost any venue.
- The VPL-FE40 Installation Projector is one of the first to incorporate our new BrightEra Inorganic alignment layer 0.79â¿¿ LCD Panels manufactured by the Sony Panel Group.
- BrightEra High Temperature Polysilicon (HTPS) LCD panels represent the very latest technology in precise liquid crystal alignment, offering increased reliability and higher picture quality. In comparison to conventional LCD panels, BrightEra technology greatly augments the panelâ¿¿s resistance to ultraviolet light, which is a key factor in panel reliability. In addition, an increase to the aperture ratio from traditional panels enables the projectors to produce an incredibly bright image, while avoiding colour separation or the "rainbow effect" of the final image that can affect some other projection technologies.
- The VPL-FE40 offers SXGA+ resolution to project clear and crisp images even on large screens up to 600 inches (measured diagonally). With its outstanding functionality, simple operation and network capabilities, the VPL-FE40 projector provides you with the tools to perform seamless presentations.
- The projector's ability to accept a broad array of signals, including those from sources equipped with the latest High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI), gives you a wider choice of content so as to increase the dynamics of your presentations.
- Also available: VPL-FE40L lens-less version offers a choice of 3 bayonet lenses to meet the requirements of your specific applications.
Sony VPL-FE40. Projector brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: LCD. Bulb power: 275 W, Lamp type: UHP. Focal length range (f-f): 1.2 - 1.56" (30.6 - 39.7 mm). Analog signal format system: PAL,SECAM. Vertical scan range: 48 - 92 Hz, Horizontal scan range: 19 - 92 kHz, Heat dissipation: 1365 BTU/h