SDM-X95K - 19" LCD flat panel monitor with SXGA (1280x1024) resolution & built in speakers
- An ideal display for demanding business users. Office applications, digital imaging, web design & desktop video will all benefit from the 19" screen diagonal, fast refresh rates, colour accuracy & built in speakers.
- Headphone Jack. PC sound is routed to a heaphone Jack on the display.
- Integrated speakers (2 x 1W) - no need for external speakers means less desk clutter & less power sockets used.
- Are you sitting comfortably? The SDM-X95K is easily adjustable to your ideal viewing angle.
- 8 millisecond response time for high quality video playback and video editing.
- High brightness (300cd/m²), high contrast (1500:1) & fast screen refresh - for superior image quality and precision.
- SXGA (1280x1024) screen resolution.
- Simple setup - Plug & play and the Sony automatic image adjustment feature gives hassle-free configuration.
- Gamma control - for colour matching of the display with digital cameras and printers to ensure the colours shown on screen match those on the other devices. Supports sRGB colour space matching.
- Wide viewing angle - the screen can be viewed clearly & comfortably from the side, top or bottom (170 degree horizontal, 170 degree vertical).
- Intelligent ECO mode - auto-adjusts screen settings to give best picture quality in varying lighting conditions.
- Allows simultaneous connection of 2 PC's (1 analog & 1 digital input) - easily switch from one to the other.
- HD15 signal input - for analog video card connection.
- DVI-D direct digital signal input - for higher quality imaging with compatible graphics cards.
- Cable management system - hides cable clutter for a tidier desk.
- Available in silver (TCO'03) or black (TCO'99)
- DDC-Ci allows you to control the settings of your display via software. (external software required)
Sony LCD flat panel SDM-X95K Silver. Display diagonal: 19", Display brightness: 300 cd/m², Display resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. RMS rated power: 1 W. Color of product: Silver. Tilt angle: -5 - 20°. Compliance industry standards: CE, CSA C22.2, cUL, EMKOs, FCC Class B, GOST, IC Class B, International Energy Star Program, ISO-924