Fan Silent Eagle 1000
In comparison with conventional fans the unique surface structure of the Silent Eagle allows an improved airflow - at the same rotation speed. This principle is based on the surface texture of a golf ball, which helps to reduce air resistance and turbulence, resulting in particularly quiet operation while maximizing airflow volume.
In addition, the rounded edges of the Silent Eagle's frame offer a markedly improved air intake.
- delivery includes: Silent Eagle 1000 / 2000, universal connection cable, rubber bolts, fan screws.
- Unique rotor blade and frame design.
- Robust metal sleeve bearing.
- Cable protection from rubberized fabric sheathing.
- Universal connection cable
(3-pin as well as 4-pin plus separate signal line for fan speed monitoring).
Sharkoon Fan Silent Eagle 1000. Noise level (high speed): 8.9 dB. Power consumption (typical): 1.44 W. Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.15 x 3.15 x 0.984" (80 x 80 x 25 mm), Rotational speed: 1000 RPM