Atlas 10K V Serial Attached SCSI 147GB 20pk bulk
Capacity, Availability, Scalability, Flexibility, Reliability, Adaptability and Performance—The Atlas 10K V SAS Advantage
The Maxtor® Atlas 10K V SAS delivers the industry’s highest capacity
point Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) drive with a 16MB cache, as fast as 4.0
msec seek time and 89MB/sec sustained data transfer rate, providing an
optimal combination for use on mainstream enterprise solutions.
SAS technology brings together the best features of other Enterprise interfaces to deliver:
Higher System Availability
- Dual port provides two data paths to each disk drive increasing the drive’s availability.
- Multi-initiator capability enables multiple hosts to access a drive simultaneously.
- Point-to-point connectivity for better fault isolation.
- More than 16,000 devices per SAS domain.
- Scalable bandwidth via wide ports, i.e. up to 24 Gb/s peak bandwidth with 4 SAS links configured as a wide port with full duplex.
End User Flexibility
- Configuration flexibility allow end-users to mix and match SAS and SATA drives to fit their specific application.
- SAS back-planes can accommodate dual port / high performance SAS drives and/ or high capacity / lower cost SATA drives.
- Up to 128 queue depth support for improved IOPS performance.
- Full duplex capability allow drives to send and receive data for two different IO operations simultaneously.
- Point-to-point connectivity eliminates the bottleneck inherent with a shared/arbitrated bus.
- Scalable bandwidth via wide ports.
- Rate matching supports 1.5Gbs SATA and 3.0Gbs SAS drives for optimal
SCSI Investment Protection
- Employs the SCSI command set to maintain compatibility with existing SCSI infrastructures.
Atlas 10K V SAS Hard Drives Deliver:
- Adaptive Bias Estimation (ABE)— Maintains consistent performance by
adjusting the bias applied to the actuator.
- Virtual Cache Lines (VCL)—Allows dynamic assignment of cache segments.
- Rotational Vibration Compensation (RVC)—Monitors and corrects for
- 1,400,000 hours MTTF.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes.
- Multiple temperature tests.
- Improved SMART and self-diagnostics.
Atlas 10K V SAS Best-Fit:
- Large Enterprise NAS/SAN Servers.
- Mainstream NAS/SAN.
- Direct Attached JBOD Storage.
- Direct Attached RAID Storage.
Seagate Atlas 10K V Serial Attached SCSI 147GB 20pk bulk, Atlas 10K. Hard drive capacity: 147 GB, Hard drive interface: SAS, Hard drive speed: 10000 RPM. Width: 4" (101.6 mm), Height: 1.03" (26.1 mm), Depth: 5.79" (147 mm). Power requirements: 5V +/-5%, 12V +/-5%, Dimensions (WxDxH): 4 x 5.79 x 1.03" (101.6 x 147 x 26.1 mm), Drive device, transfer rate: 600 MB/s