only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Philips: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Philips Grind & Brew HD7762/00 freestanding Fully-auto Drip coffee maker 10cups Black,Metallic coffee maker:
- Fresh bean container with two compartments
- Bean selector to select one type of beans or a mix of both
- Integrated grinder for freshly ground coffee
- Grind selector knob for your favorite ground size
- Strength select for adjusting the intensity of your coffee
Designed Around You
- Wake-up from the smell of coffee thanks to the timer
- Advanced water level indicator
- Grind-off function for using regular ground coffee
Modern design (G&B)
- Intuitive user interface with brewing knob and LCD display
Easy to experience
- On/off switch with auto-shut off to save energy (120min)
- Drip stop to interrupt coffee brewing whenever you like
Fresh bean duo-container
The appliance allows you to store two types of beans in the compartments, allowing you to brew a wider variety of coffee
With the bean selector you can choose between two types of coffee beans, or create your own blend by mixing them together.
The conical burr grinder grinds fresh coffee beans for the desired number of cups immediately before brewing.
The grind selector knob of the Philips coffeemaker allows you to choose the ground size of your coffee to set your preferred coffee taste.
Grind-off button disables the grinder and standard ground coffee can be used.
The strength select function of the Philips Grind and Brew coffee maker lets you adjust the intensity of your coffee. Select from mild, medium or strong filter coffee.
The Philips coffeemaker has an integrated timer. Simply prepare your coffee machine, set the time and wake-up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
Water level indicator
Philips has developed an innovative water level indicator, which allows you to see how many cups you have in the water tank easily.
Forgotten to turn off the coffee machine? Don't worry! 2 hours after brewing the coffee, the coffee machine will shut off automatically to save energy.
Drip stop to interrupt coffee brewing whenever you want to pour a cup of coffee
Intuitive user interface
The user interface of the coffee machine is equipped with an LCD display and a unique brewing control knob, allowing you to intuitively select your coffee preferences (number of cups, strength, timer, grind-off).