127 cm (50 ") Wide WXGA Plasma Monitor
Optimized for public viewing
- HD ready for the highest quality display of HDTV signals.
- High Definition plasma WXGA display, 1366 x 768p.
- Motion compensated deinterlacing.
- 3:2 Pulldown eliminates artefacts when watching movies.
- 3D combfilter separates colors for a razor-sharp image.
Operational flexibility for different applications
- Monitor is network controllable for remote management.
- Multiple PC input formats up to WXGA.
- Multiple video input formats up to SXGA and HDTV compatible.
- Quiet and reliable fanless operation.
Lower total cost of ownership
- Long expected panel lifetime of over 60.000 hours.
- Advanced anti burn-in functions to prevent ghost images.
- DVI cable included to provide highest picture quality.
Philips 50" Wide WXGA Plasma Monitor. Display diagonal: 50", HD type: Full HD, Display resolution: 1366 x 768 pixels. Teletext: 1000 pages. Power consumption (typical): 390 W. Certification: CE Mark, RoHS. Width: 47.4" (1205 mm), Depth: 4.5" (114.3 mm), Height: 28.4" (721 mm)