43.18 cm (17 ") CRT Monitor
Philips 17" CRT Monitor 17" monitor CRT
With the first-ever one-chip Digital Deflection CPU for superb display, an ideal screen size for viewing comfort, great quality and value, the 107E7 delivers affordable get-thejob-done display plus environment-friendly lead-free design.
Outstanding front of screen performance
- Philips breakthrough advanced Digital Deflection CPU.
- XGA 1024x768 resolution for sharper display.
- Flat Square Tube reduces distortion and reflection.
- sRGB ensures colour matching between display and printouts.
- Compatibility with PC and Mac platforms.
- Easy, user friendly plug-and-play installation.
- Quick and easy to personalise on screen display control.
- Lead-free design safeguards our environment.
- Lower power consumption than the industry average.
- MPRII ensures safety by limiting electromagnetic radiation.
- Flame retardant case safeguards the display from fire.
Philips 17" CRT Monitor. Display diagonal: 17", Viewable size diagonal: 16.1" (41 cm), Vertical scan range: 50 - 160 Hz. Maximum resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Power consumption (typical): 62 W, Power requirements: 100-264 VAC, 50/60Hz, Power consumption (standby): 1 W. Depth: 16.3" (415 mm), Height: 15" (382 mm), Width: 15.6" (397 mm). Package dimensions (WxDxH): 17.6 x 18.5 x 16.5" (446 x 470 x 420 mm), Package weight: 31.7 lbs (14.4 kg)