A4 Mono 16 ppm Print, Copy, Fax, 600x600 dpi, Manual duplex, 250 sheets tray, USB 2.0, 64MB RAM
- Network printing for small to medium workgroups
- Flatbed allows flexible scanning and copying, assisted by automatic document feeder for multiple pages
- Scan in colour to add vibrancy to soft copies
- Unique additional front USB port with scan to and print from functionality – allows easy transfer and sharing of documents
- Wireless printing option for easier working and improved efficiency
- Compact design and OdBA standby noise makes it ideal for small office and home office
The B2540 MFP has been specifically designed for mono users limited by space and budget. Compact and stylish with network capability, nothing else offers this much for the small to medium workgroup. Combining mono printing, copying, colour scanning and fax with unique in-box software, the B2540 MFP lets you access advances in document management and printing normally reserved for more costly equipment.
In addition, the ‘Ask OKI’ tab in the printer driver offers instant on-line assistance for getting the most out of your printer.
OKI B2540. Print technology: Laser, Copying: Mono copying, Scanning: Colour scanning. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 16 ppm, Maximum resolution: 600 x 600 DPI, Time to first page (black, normal): 13 s. Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 600 DPI, Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 16 cpm, Copier resize: 25 - 400%. Scanner type: Flatbed. Modem speed: 33.6 Kbit/s, Fax memory: 125 pages, Fax memory: 2 MB