Dot Matrix Printer MICROLINE 390 Flatbed
- 106 column flatbed dot-matrix printer.
- Durable 24 pin print head for sharp text.
- 270 characters per second print speed.
- Multi-part paper handling (original + 4 copies).
- Ideal for general business applications and reception areas.
- Versatile handling of a variety of print media using flat paper path.
The Microline 390 Flatbed is characterised by its straight, flat paperpath. This makes the printer suitable for printing on awkward media varying from light to heavy and including cardboard and plastics. (Multipart) continuous forms, business cards, labels etc. are printed smoothly. Paper output can be selected to the front or rear. The flexibility and compactness of this streamlined printer makes it ideal for use in high profile environments such as reception areas, airline counters and travel centres - but it is just as useful in any typical office environment where high quality word and data processing is needed.
OKI MICROLINE 390 Flatbed. Maximum resolution: 360 x 360 DPI. Maximum print speed: 270 cps, Normal print speed: 225 cps, Maximum number of copies: 5 copies. Standard printer languages: Epson LQ. Print head life: 200 million characters, Ribbon life: 2 million characters, Mean time between failures (MTBF): 5000 h. Noise level: 58 dB