The Matrox Millennium P650 is a dual monitor AGP 8x graphics card.
* Matrox DualHead to use two digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead* or TripleHead** graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays†
* Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
* 64 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* Multi-display 2D/3D OpenGL and Microsoft DirectX acceleration
* Unified Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista XDDM display driver for Matrox P-series and Parhelia series graphics cards
* Matrox-certified display drivers available for leading CAD software
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Widescreen resolution support and additional functionality via Matrox PowerRes
* Display pivoting (rotation) support
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
* Matrox Multi-Display Zoom to view a portion of one display full-screen on the other display
* Matrox PureVideo to view hardware-accelerated video playback in a video window on one display and full-screen on the other display
* Matrox Glyph Anti-Aliasing for the hardware-accelerated smoothing of text edges
* Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
* With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
** TripleHead graphics cards are supported in DualHead mode only.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox P650 graphics card
* 2 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters (digital-to-analog connector adapters)
* Matrox display driver for Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP*
* Matrox PowerDesk (driver interface and utilities)
* Drivers for Windows Server 2003, Windows XP X64 (64-bit) and Windows Vista XDDM available online. For other possible operating systems, contact Matrox.
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* TripleHead upgrade kit for using 3 analog monitors at a time (in "stretched" mode)
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital, 1-2 monitors: 1920 x 1200
* Analog, 2 monitors: 1920 x 1440
* Analog, 1 monitor: 2048 x 1536
Matrox P65-MDDA8X64F. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 128 bit. Interface type: AGP 8x. Cooling type: Passive, Certification: EMC Class A – ACA, CE, CSA, FCC, VCCI. Bundled software: Matrox PowerDesk