Expressly designed for thin computing and other mission-critical systems, Epica series graphics cards have innovative, new, server-based software from Matrox to manage multi-display configurations in remote sessions. The Matrox Epica TC2 graphics card supports up to two digital or analog monitors at a time.
* Matrox Remote PowerDesk Epica and Matrox Remote PowerSpace server-based software to remotely manage multi-display sessions
* Support for Microsoft RDP, Citrix ICA for Windows, and Linux desktop remote connection software
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox DualHead* or TripleHead** graphics solution to work in tandem in one system to drive up to four displays†
* PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
* Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
* Matrox DualHead to use two digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent" or "stretched" mode)
* Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
* Expected power consumption of 10.6 watts or less
* 64 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* Display driver for Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded (XPe), Windows Vista XDDM and Linux
* Easy-to-use Matrox PowerDesk driver interface
* Display pivoting (rotation) support
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
* The resolution of each display must be the same when using TripleHead on products in this series.
** With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox Epica TC2 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
* LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
* 2 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Separate low-profile bracket
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XPe, Windows Vista XDDM and Linux to be installed on the client ‡
* Matrox Remote PowerDesk desktop management software for Windows Client XPe and Linux Client to be installed on the server side ‡
* Matrox Remote PowerSpace virtual desktop management software for Windows Client XPe and Linux Client to be installed on the server side ‡
‡ To download drivers and software, click here.
* TV-output adapter cable (composite video and S-video, 1-foot)
* LFH60-to-DVI dual-monitor cable (6-foot)
Maximum resolutions (per display)
* Digital, 1-2 monitors: 1920 x 1200
* Analog, 2 monitors: 1920 x 1440
* Analog, 1 monitor: 2048 x 1536
Matrox EPI-TC2P64LPAF. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 64 bit. Interface type: PCI. Cooling type: Passive, Form factor: LP. Depth: 2.52" (64 mm), Height: 0.748" (19 mm), Width: 5.2" (132 mm)