Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 300
- First place the keyboard in front of you on your desk. The right distance from your body is reached when your elbow is close to your side, and your fingers reach the center of the keyboard
- If you are right handed place the mouse on the right side of the keyboard.
- Have the mouse as close as possible to the keyboard allowing your hand to move the mouse without touching the keyboard with your thumb.
- When your hand moves from the mouse to the keyboard, the elbow should stay close to your side.
- If you have a palmrest, use it between keying tasks, not while typing. Using it while typing may increase pressure against the hand and increase the chance of injury.
- When mousing with your right hand, it is recommended to use the left-hand side of your keyboard with your left hand. There may be specific functions such as web navigation tools that you can do with your left hand. This is the 2 Handed Navigation feature that some Logitech keyboards have. It has an ergonomic benefit that is explained in the downloadable Desktop Design & Comfort. This may increase your productivity and reduce fatigue. Working, playing, communicating this way may make you more productive and may add a lot of comfort to your computing experience.
Logitech Cordless Desktop LX 300. Device interface: RF Wireless. Color of product: Black. Battery type: 4 AA. Minimum system requirements: CD Rom Drive , Compatible operating systems: Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP