Logitech® Harmony® 680 Advanced Universal Remote
With the Logitech Harmony 680 advanced universal remote control, a single button is all it takes. That's right: Just press “My Videos,” “My Music,” or “My TV” on your Harmony 680 and all your equipment turns on and automatically adjusts to the right settings. It´s called Smart State Technology®, and it will put you and your family back in control of your home entertainment system.
Plus, the Harmony 680 lets you seamlessly integrate your Media Center PC with your Home Theater setup. Right out of the box, the Harmony 680 is pre-configured for Windows® XP Media Center Edition. To program the remote to work with the rest of your home entertainment components, simply log on to the Logitech Web site and set up the remote. Once the set up process is complete, everyone from the kids to the babysitter can enjoy the full Media PC entertainment experience.
Features of the Logitech Harmony 680
- Pre-configured for Media Center PCs
- Set up the remote quickly and simply with the online Web wizard
- Use the 3 one-touch graphical activity buttons with Smart State Technology® to watch movies, listen to music, or enjoy your favorite TV shows.
- Integrate up to 15 devices: TVs, DVD or CD players, VCRs, PVRs, cable or satellite boxes, speaker systems, and more.
- Control all aspects of your home entertainment system… anything that uses infrared commands.
- No macro programming required.
- Need assistance? Just push the Help button… it´s the only remote with a Help button.
Logitech Harmony 680 Advanced Universal Remote. Compatibility: TV, DVD/CD players, VCRs, PVRs, cable/satellite boxes, speaker systems. Display: LCD, Display resolution: 84 x 84 pixels. Battery type: AAA. Weight: 5.78 oz (164 g). Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.99 x 2.28 x 1.3" (203 x 58 x 33 mm), Compatible operating systems: Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP Mac OS X 10.2 +