ATI 128MB RADEON X300SE Dual-VGA/DVI PCI-e Dual Head Graphic Adapter
Features & Benefits:
With the X300 graphics adapter you can benefit from the improved image filtering a dedicated graphics adapter can deliver, such as:
- Smoothing jagged edges and stair-like effects.
- Removing or reducing blocky artifacts (dropout and jagged edges) from live streaming Internet video.
- Producing razor-sharp DVD and video playback (depending on attached monitor).
- Making a noticeable difference in the performance and look of presentations with embedded video clips.
- Providing a more detailed and distinct image with closer-to-life quality.
This graphics adapter features:
- Fast 2D and 3D graphic capability
- Dual-VGA or Dual-DVI dual monitor attach via the DMS59 connector
- PCI Express x16 lane support.
- Low profile adapter for use in low profile and full height slots (adapter includes both low profile and full height brackets)
- 2048 x 1536 resolution:
Dual integrated display controllers
Dual integrated 400 MHz DACs
- 165 MHz TMDS transmitter
- Two DMS59 cables are provided: DMS59 to Dual-VGA and DMS59 to Dual-DVI.
Lenovo ATI 128MB RADEON X300SE Dual-VGA/DVI PCI-e Dual Head Graphic Adapter. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 64 bit. Weight: 14.5 oz (410 g), Depth: 6.54" (166 mm), Height: 2.5" (63.5 mm). Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows NT, Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows Me