Kodak i30 Sheet-fed
Get everything you want from a small desktop scanner—and more.
- Simplex / Duplex Scanner with 50 page ADF
- Up to 25 pages – or 50 images (Duplex) – per minute in Bitonal and Colour.
- Easily select up to nine assigned scanning applications (such as KODAK Capture Software) at the touch of a button.
- PerfectPage Image Processing built in – Renowned image quality from Kodak.
- Robust suite of bundled software including Scan-to-PDF with OCR.
- USB 2.0 interface (cable included).
- Easy setup and integration.
- Fits in any work space.
Automatic image cropping and straightening for outstanding image accuracy at full scanning speed.
Fast scanning: Up to 25 pages or 50 images per minute.
Five output options: Colour, bitonal, greyscale, simultaneous bitonal and greyscale and simultaneous bitonal and colour.
One-button functionality: Allows you to assign up to nine scanning applications* and select one at the touch of a button. Then, just press the scanner’s Start button to begin scanning with the selected application. (*application support required)
Feature-rich bundled software makes it easy to maximize productivity right out of the box.
- KODAK Capture Software, Lite, installs in minutes and offers a range of scanning features for practically any workgroup application. Easily upgradeable to the full version of Capture Software.
- READIRIS Pro Corporate Edition provides key functions for locating textual information fast, including multi-page optical character recognition (OCR) and direct scanning to searchable PDF files.
For integrators, bundled ISIS and Kodak-developed TWAIN drivers deliver speedy system integration. For end-users, the exclusive, Kodak-developed TWAIN drivers enable Kodak’s advanced image processing at the scanner’s full rated speed.
Brightness and contrast control: Customize colour output to fit your application.
VRS compatible for more imaging options.advanced image processing at the scanner’s full rated speed.
Flexible Electronic Colour Dropout: Suppress noncritical red, green or blue background to improve forms processing.
VRS compatible for more imaging options and convenience.
Flexible Electronic Color Dropout: Eliminate unwanted boxes or lines on forms, or remove non-critical background color without changing lamps.
Reliable multi-feed detection for better scanning productivity.
Quiet operation and small footprint: Fit easily on any desktop.
Kodak i30. Maximum scan size: 8.46 x 34" (215 x 863 mm), Input color depth: 48 bit, Flatbed scan speed (b/w, A4): 2.4 sec/page. Scanner type: Sheet-fed scanner. Sensor type: CCD. Standard interfaces: USB 2.0. Power consumption (typical): 30 W, Power consumption (standby): 12 W