Intel CeleronD 336, 2.80GHz, LGA775 ,FBS533MHz, 256KB L2
Intel CeleronD 336 2.8GHz 0.256MB L2 Box processor
- Where applicable, the following sections highlight the advancements present in the 90 nm technology based Celeron D processor.
- Celeron D processors have Advanced Dynamic Execution technology.
- Celeron processors have Dynamic Execution technology.
- Intel Streaming SIMD Extensions.
- Integrated Level 1 cache.
- Integrated Level 2 cache.
- Intel® chipset support is determined by processor frequency.
- Fully compatible with existing Intel® Architecture-based software.
- Intel Celeron D processors in the FC-LGA775 Land package also support Execute Disable Bit Capability.
Intel CeleronD 336. Processor family: Intel® Celeron® D, Processor frequency: 2.8 GHz, Processor socket: LGA 775 (Socket T)