only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by IBM: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text IBM BLADE HS20 8832-LGG XEON-2.8 512MB 40GB/OPEN/IDE TOPS (+++) 2.8GHz Blade:
• Modular blade server is optimized for the IBM eServer BladeCenter enclosure.
• Up to two Intel® XeonTM processors, one standard. 512MB standard/8GB max PC2100 ECC DDR ChipkillTM SDRAM.
• Supports two IDE and/or two hot swap SCSI hard disk drives for 80GB IDE and/or 146.8GB U160 or U320 SCSI maximum internal storage.
• Two Gb Ethernet controllers standard with load balancing and failover features.
• Integrated System Management processor, Light Path DiagnosticsTM, Predictive Failure AnalysisTM and IBM Director combine to provide powerful management capabilities.
Linux, Novell NetWare