only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by IBM: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text IBM ESERVER X205 P4-2.67G:
• Tower with 4U rack capability via optional rack-mount kit
• Intel® Pentium® 4 processor up to 3.06GHz with high-performance 533MHz front-side bus speed
• 128MB standard/2GB maximum PC2100 ECC DDR memory
• Choice of hot-swap HDDs (up to 220GB), hot-swap SCSI (up to 587.2GB) or IDE (up to 360GB)
• Alert Standard Format and the Remote Supervisor Adapter help support increased availability and virtual control of systems 24/7
Edition/Enterprise Edition, Windows 2000 Server/Advanced Server, Red Hat Linux, SUSE LINUX, Novell NetWare,
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0