36GB, SCSI, 10000 rpm
IBM 36GB U320 36GB SCSI hard disk drive
Features & Benefits:
• 3.5-inch, 1-inch high, slim-line form factor allows maximum installations in supported xSeries servers
• This HDD docks directly into the hot-swap backplane of supported Ultra320-compatible servers.
• Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) can alert you of a problem before it occurs
• Rigorously tested through the IBM ServerProven program, giving you confidence that your xSeries storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably
• Ultra320 SCSI interface provides wide bandwidth for multi-drive, concurrent, streaming data transfers
• 15,000rpm HDDs are IBM's top performing drives.
IBM 36GB U320. Hard drive capacity: 36 GB, Hard drive interface: SCSI, Hard drive speed: 15000 RPM. Width: 4.02" (102 mm), Height: 5.75" (146 mm), Depth: 1" (25.4 mm)