HP Compaq t5725 Thin Client
HP Compaq t5725 Thin Client AMD Geode NX 1500 512M Flash Rom 256M DDR SDRAM Debian Linux Thin Client 1GHz NX 1500 1700g
- Open operating system: First ever industry-wide offering of desktop-like Debian Linux based Thin client which is very familiar to both administrators and users.
- Customizable client: Completely open and stable Debian Linux platform allows you to install any of the hundreds of Open Source applications from the Web. Additionally, the optional PCI expansion module lets you add a wide variety of peripherals.
- More secure by design: HP makes it easy to lock down user settings and parameters on the client, or add a Smartcard reader for user authentication. Additionally, all critical user data and applications reside on your secure, centralized servers.
- Improved manageability: HP ThinState Capture and HP ThinState Deploy tools allow you to easily capture and distribute "master images.” A full license of Altiris Deployment Solution is included with each unit, which gives you enterprise management features to simply and more securely manage thin clients and all your network PCs.
- Invisible client: HP’s unique thermal design and HP Quick Release option allows the t5725 to be mounted in many different orientations. Recapture desktop space by putting the t5725 anywhere: under a desk, behind a display, on a wall or swing arm. These flexible configurations allow you to conveniently deploy the t5725 in places such as retail storefronts, trade shows, medical and institutional settings, and conference rooms.
- Reliability: Solid-state design means no moving parts, which results in higher reliability, lower ownership costs, and extended product life.
- Processing power: With an AMD processor designed specifically for thin clients, you get all the processing power your workers need for a great server-based computing experience, whether running general office applications or your specific line of business software on a terminal server.
- Smart graphics: Support for HP’s latest monitors with superior resolution, outstanding color, and high refresh rates.
- Connectivity: Advanced connectivity features include a wide range of ports and support for options including Smartcard readers, wireless operation, modems, and other common options.
- Warranty: Three year limited hardware warrnty can be extended or upgraded with HP Care Pack.
HP Compaq t5725 Thin Client AMD Geode NX 1500 512M Flash Rom 256M DDR SDRAM Debian Linux Thin Client. Processor: NX 1500, Processor family: AMD Geode. Supported protocols: RDP Citrix ICA 9.0 Integrated RDP client 1.4.1 ICA TeemTalk for Linux (terminal emulator). Bundled software: HP Connection Administrator, Citrix ICA, Rdesktop, Altiris Deployment Solution, TeemtalkCE Terminal , Pre-installed software: Debian Linux 3.1 (Linux Kernel 2.6), Management software: Altiris Deployment Solution. Audio system: 16-bit stereo. Certification: UL 1950; CSA 950; TUV-GS (EN60 950); FCC Class B; CE Mark; EN55022B; VCCI