HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One Print/Flatbed Fax/Scan/Copy
HP OfficeJet 6310 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier Inkjet A4 8.5ppm multifunctional
• Easily share your HP all-in-one on a small computer network including mixed environments of PCs and Macs. You can print, scan and copy from any computer on the network as well as upload photos to any PC from your digital camera's memory cards through the memory card slots.2 Wirelessly print from your camera phone, PDA or other Bluetooth-enabled devices, with optional Bluetooth accessory.3 Easily share photos without large e-mail attachments with included HP Photosmart Share service.8
Experience breakthrough print and copy speeds, color fax with junk fax barrier1 and high-resolution scanning. Work more efficiently with 35-sheet auto document feeder and Hi-speed USB 2.0. Plus, save ink and money with efficient HP inkjet cartridges.
• Get reliable performance with breakthrough document print and copy speeds up to 30 ppm black and up to 24 ppm color. Printing and copying documents, presentations, creative projects and your favorite photos is simple—and best of all you can do it right from the comfort of your home or office.
Enjoy laser-quality text documents that retain clarity for decades when stored and true-to-life photos, in a variety of sizes, that resist fading for generations.6 Scan at 2400 x 4800 dpi and enhance photos with HP Photosmart Real Life technologies.
• HP makes it easy to get laser-quality documents and beautiful photos with HP Vivera inks. Print true-to-life photo quality in optional 6-ink color4 and 4800 optimized dpi.5 And HP auto paper-type sensor ensures you get optimal print and copy quality for various paper and transparencies automatically—no need to select quality and paper type each time you print.
Work with flexibility—print photos and copy documents on your all-in-one without a PC. Enjoy a variety of ways to print photos without a PC using memory cards,2 a PictBridge-enabled camera, HP Photo Proof Sheet or camera phone.3
• Conveniently print photos without a computer using memory cards,2 and the HP Photo Proof Sheet, from a Bluetooth camera phone3 or PictBridge-enabled camera and front USB port. The intuitive control panel and text display make it easy to select and print photos without a computer. You can also download photos from memory cards directly to your computer. Then, organize, edit and store the photos on your computer before printing.
Enjoy the value of HP innovation—easily edit and organize photos with HP Photosmart Essential Software, or annotate scanned documents using HP Document Viewer.9 Send and receive photos without large e-mail attachments with HP Photosmart Share.7
• HP Photosmart Share makes it easy to send and receive photo e-mails without the burden of large photo file attachments. You can easily view, print, forward or save photos, and order prints online.7
1Requires caller ID service, not included. Price and service contract must be negotiated separately.
2Memory card slots support Secure Digital/MultiMedia Card, CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Stick, xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo (with adapter, not included. Purchase separately), Mini SD (with adapter, not included. Purchase separately).
3Wireless printing requires HP bt450 Bluetooth Wireless Printer Adapter (not included, purchased separately).
46-ink printing available with purchase of HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridge (not included; sold separately).
5Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi.
6Based on Wilhelm-Research.com light-fade testing under glass (as of January 2005) using the HP 93 Tri-color and the optional HP 99 Photo Inkjet Print Cartridges on HP's premium plus photo papers. For more information on additional permanence testing factors, visit http://hp.com/go/premiumplusphoto.
7Internet connection required. Internet service purchased separately.
8With Windows Vista, additional software is needed to create and print panorama photos.
9With Windows Vista, HP document viewer is not available.
HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One Printer, Fax, Scanner, Copier, OfficeJet. Print technology: Inkjet, Printing: Colour printing, Copying: Colour copying. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 8.5 ppm, Print speed (color, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 5.3 ppm, Print speed (black, draft quality, A4/US Letter): 30 ppm. Maximum copy resolution: 600 x 1200 DPI, Maximum number of copies: 100 copies, Copy speed (color, draft, A4): Up to 24 ppm. Optical scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 DPI, Scanner type: Flatbed, Input color depth: 48 bit. Fax memory: 100 pages