A4, 6/5ppm, 600x600 dpi print, 1200 x 1200 dpi scan, 25-200%, 50W
- Compact and easy to use all-in-one providing high quality printing, faxing, scanning and copying.
- Photo quality printing at up to 4800-optimised dpi* with HP Photoret III precision technology.
- Print up to 12 pages per minute in black and up to 10 in colour.
- Fast faxing with 33.6 Kbps modem, five one-touch keys, 70 speed dials and 70 page memory.
- Scanning in 36-bit colour at up to 600 x 1200 optical dpi.
- Photo quality digital copying at up to 12 copies per minute in black or 8 in colour.
- Copysmart copy features including "photo fit to page", paper size and reduce/enlarge.
- Unattended faxing, scanning and copying with 20 page automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Walk-up scanning and faxing without having to turn on the PC.
- Additional fax features include automatic reports, fax broadcasting and delayed fax sending.
- Compact and easy to use all-in-one providing high quality printing, faxing, sheetfed scanning and copying – and outstanding value for money. A great combination of economy and practical performance.
- Photo quality printing at up to 4800-optimised dpi* with HP Photoret III precision technology for totally smooth colour transitions and realistic flesh tones. High density HP pigmented black ink for sharp black text and graphics every time.
- Printing at up to 12 pages per minute in black and up to 10 in colour means no waiting around for professional looking documents – they’re there when you need them.
HP 5110, OfficeJet. Print technology: Thermal inkjet, Printing: Colour printing, Copying: Colour copying. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 6 ppm, Maximum resolution: 600 x 600 DPI, Standard printer languages: PCL 3. Maximum copy resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 6 cpm, Copy speed (normal quality, color, A4): 4 cpm. Optical scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 DPI, Scanner type: ADF, Maximum scan area: 8.46 x 14" (215 x 355 mm). Fax transmission speed: 3 sec/page, Modem speed: 33.6 Kbit/s