HP Compaq nc6120 Intel Pentium M750 / 1.86 Ghz / 512MB / 60GB / 15" / WinXPP
Featuring Microsoft® Windows® for a familiar and intuitive environment
- 14- or 15-inch display with the latest Intel® Pentium® M processor and Intel® Centrino™ mobile technology for wireless connectivity and improved battery performance.
- Weighing only 2.6 kg and just 30.3 mm thin.
- A choice of ‘one touch’ docking stations (optional) for quick and easy desktop functionality and additional ports – and vertical monitor stand (optional) improves ergonomics and eliminates the need for a secondary monitor.
- Primary battery life of up to 4.5 hours can be doubled with the optional travel battery for all day mobile power, and includes innovative ambient light sensor to extend battery life by up to 20%.
- Reliability with HP Mobile Data Protection System to protect the hard drive from shock and vibration, reducing the risk of data corruption, and HP Local Recovery Solution by Altiris for quick recovery of data.
- Unique ‘nc’ series features such as enhanced security with HP ProtectTools, HP Client Management Solutions, long lifecycle, global availability and services, as well as common image, docking and accessories.
- Extensive testing and certifications ensure best in class quality and reliability.
- Combination of reinforced composite material with in-mould laminate creates a scratch and dent resistant notebook.
- Preinstalled with Norton AntiVirus for out-of-the-box protection.
HP Compaq nc6120 Intel Pentium-M 750 512M/60G 15" SXGA+WVA DVD/CD-RW Fixed Graphics UMA modem WXP Pro Notebook PC. Processor frequency: 1.86 GHz, Processor cache: 2 MB, Processor cache type: L2. Internal memory: 0.5 GB, Internal memory type: DDR-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 2 GB. Total storage capacity: 60 GB, Hard drive speed: 5400 RPM. Display diagonal: 15", Display resolution: 1400 x 1050 pixels, Aspect ratio: 4:3. Discrete graphics adapter model: Intel GMA 900, Maximum graphics adapter memory: 0.128 GB