xp8020, 1024 x 768, DLP, 800:1, VGA, S-Video, BNC, 3.5mm, RJ-45, RS-232
- Take the stress out of presenting as the projector’s intuitive interface facilitates set-up and use, and settings are simple.
- Maximise the impact of presentations with the video and audio options which are easy to find, set and run.
- Keep control with the intuitive, laser-equipped remote control which provides access to all the features the projector offers.
- Top-loading means the lamp is easy to reach and replace as needed, no matter where the projector is mounted.
Flexible networking connectivity lets you manage and run presentations to and from almost anywhere.
- Present wirelessly from a PC or pocket PC, over the network, or directly from a CompactFlash™ memory card3.
- Work with anyone on your LAN using internet-based collaborative tools.
- Protect your equipment from theft with an automatic e-mail alert as soon as the projector is removed from network or power.
- Data content is protected by an enhanced-security wireless protocol.
- Manage projectors over the network; adjust settings, receive automatic warnings, set passwords, update firmware from anywhere.
HP xp8020. Projector brightness: 3100 ANSI lumens, Projection technology: DLP, Projector native resolution: XGA (1024x768). Service life of lamp: 2000 h, Bulb power: 300 W, Lamp type: P-VIP. Focal length range (f-f): 1.13 - 1.35" (28.6 - 34.3 mm), Aperture range (F-F): 2 - 2.4, Offset: 100%. Analog signal format system: NTSC,PAL,SECAM, Supported graphics resolutions: 1024 x 768 (XGA),1600 x 1200 (UXGA),640 x 480 (VGA), Supported video modes: 1080i. USB connector type: USB Type-A