Compaq dc5100 microtower pc (EU385ET) / Intel® Pentium® 4 processor 651 3.40 GHz / 2 x 256 MB / 160 GB / Intel Pro 1000 MT Gigabit NIC / Microtower
- Featuring genuine Windows for a familiar and intuitive environment
- Delivering stable and long lifecycles, common boards and images, and manageability features that allow customers to plan, deploy, and transition PCs in networked environments to maximise productivity.
- Features trusted microprocessor technology from Intel, including the Intel® 915GV Express chipset and Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor.
- Integrated manageability tools (HP Change Control and Product Change Notification) help customers manage change by minimising hardware and software changes throughout the life of the PC.
- Pre-installed software images and a common chipset, helping to reduce the need to re-qualify models and ownership costs.
- Simplifies ownership by offering a PC that is easy to use, offering commonality across two chassis configurations, and a 3/1/1 warranty upgradeable to 3/3/3.
- Choice of two serviceable design forms enabling customers to select the right mix of features to suit their business environment and budget.
- Supported through end-to-end customisation with HP Lifecycle Solutions that help increase productivity and reduce ownership costs.
HP Compaq dc5100 P4 651 HT 2x256M/160G DVD+/-RW WXP Pro Microtower PC. Processor frequency: 3.4 GHz, Processor family: Intel Pentium 4, Processor socket: LGA 775 (Socket T). Internal memory: 0.5 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 4 GB. Total storage capacity: 160 GB, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM. Maximum graphics adapter memory: 0.128 GB. Optical drive type: DVD±RW