HP LP2065 20-inch LCD Monitor
HP LP2065 - 20.1" TFT Display 20.1" computer monitor
• Experience high resolution and crisp image clarity with typical brightness level of 300 nits, high 800:1 contrast ratio, superior scaling, and sharp 1600 x 1200 resolution; multi-task on an extra-large workspace with the 20.1-inch diagonal viewable screen. Super-wide 178-degree viewing angles let you view the monitor from almost anywhere in the room without compromising image quality.
• Transition to the next generation of graphics and multimedia with dual DVI digital interfaces, which allow you to accept dual analog or dual DVI inputs. The built-in USB hub enables quick and easy connections to a variety of peripherals, including the HP Silver Flat Panel Speaker Bar (sold separately), which fits neatly under the monitor to bring speakers right to the desktop.
Streamlined ease of use
• Plug and Play convenience offers out-of-the-box setup and simplified maintenance; the new HP Display Assistant allows you to adjust display settings through a simple onscreen wizard.
• Work the way you want with flexible positioning. Thin bezels on all four sides let you "tile" multiple displays for panoramic viewing of large data displays on trading floors or other data-intensive environments; the "HP Quick Release" on the back of the monitor simplifies wall and swing arm mounting for extra versatility.
• Achieve your most comfortable viewing position with the adjustable screen height, tilt, and swivel features; with 90-degree pivot rotation, you can also select the landscape or portrait orientation best suited to your work.
HP LP2065 - 20.1" TFT Display. Display diagonal: 20.1", Display brightness: 300 cd/m², Display resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. USB hub version: USB 2.0. Audio system: No audio included at platform level. Processor frequency: 0.533 GHz, Internal memory: 160 MB. Cable lock slot: Kensington, VESA mounting interfaces: 100 x 100 mm, Swivel angle range: 45 - 45°