Compaq dc5100 Microtower PC Intel® Pentium® 4 640 2 x 256MB 40GB CD-ROM 48x Microsoft® Windows® XP Pro SP2
Offering increased power and expandability in a Microtower configuration.
- Featuring Microsoft® Windows® for a familiar and intuitive environment
- Delivering stable and long lifecycles, common boards and images, and manageability features that allow customers to plan, deploy, and transition PCs in networked environments to maximise productivity.
- Features trusted microprocessor technology from Intel, including the Intel® 915GV Express chipset and Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor.
- Integrated manageability tools (HP Change Control and Product Change Notification) help customers manage change by minimising hardware and software changes throughout the life of the PC.
- Simplifies ownership by offering a PC that is easy to use, offering commonality across two chassis configurations, and a 3/1/1 warranty upgradeable to 3/3/3.
- Supported through end-to-end customisation with HP Lifecycle Solutions that help increase productivity and reduce ownership costs.
HP Compaq dc5100 Microtower PC Intel® Pentium® 4 640 2 x 256MB 40GB CD-ROM 48x. Processor frequency: 3.2 GHz, Processor family: Intel Pentium 4, Processor cache: 2 MB. Internal memory: 0.5 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2-SDRAM, Maximum internal memory: 4 GB. Total storage capacity: 40 GB, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM. Discrete graphics adapter model: Intel GMA 900, On-board graphics adapter model: Intel® HD Graphics, On-board graphics adapter family: Intel® HD Graphics. Optical drive type: CD-ROM