Scientific Calculator 30S
- Features: Percentages and fractions-proper and improper
- Physical constants and units
- Angle modes and polar/rectangular conversions
- Trig, hyperbolics and probabilities
- Powers, roots, logs and exponentials
- Multiple-variable expression storage and evaluation
- 1- and 2-variable statistics, with regression
- Linear systems and quadratic solvers
- Ideal for: Ideal for General Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Statistics, Geometry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, earth sciences and more.
- Permitted for use on SAT I, SAT II Math IC/IIC, ACT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP Chemistry/Physics, PLAN, EXPLORE.
HP Scientific Calculator 30S. Form factor: Pocket, Type: Scientific calculator, Color of product: Black. Weight: 4.76 oz (135 g), Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.19 x 6.1 x 0.551" (81 x 155 x 14 mm)