GeForce 6200 Supports PCI Express and 4 pipelines, DirectX 9.0C and OpenGL 1.5 support
PureVideo technology ensures support for new video formats, while its motion estimation engine (MEE) allows the card to record and play video files simultaneously without interrupting system performance. An added value PureVideo provides is its high-definition MPEG-2 and WMV HD hardware accelerator that take on much of the heavy lifting during playback of Hi-Def video. Other video playback enhancements include a unique color correction mechanism that will help to create a home theater from a PC.
- Supports PCI Express and 4 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0C and OpenGL 1.5 support
- Integrated with 128MB DDR memory and 64-bit memory interface
- Features DVI-I / D-sub (by adapter) / TV-OUT
- Supports HDTV function and HDTV cable enclosed
Gigabyte GeForce 6200 8X 128MB LP CARD. Graphics processor family: NVIDIA, Graphics processor: GeForce 6200, Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 64 bit. Interface type: AGP 8x. DirectX version: 9.0c. Form factor: ATX