GeForce 7900 GS 256MB DDR3, Dual DVI, TV-out, HDTV
Gigabyte GV-NX79G256DP-RH GDDR3 graphics card
- Supports PCI Express and 20 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support
- Integrated with the industry's best 256MB GDDR3 memory and 256-bit memory interface
- Supports SLI and PureVideo technology
- Features dual DVI-I / D-sub (by adapter) / HDTV
- Supports Dual Dual-link @ high resolution up to dual 2560x1600
- Integrated with Zalman VF700 fansink
- GIGABYTE's Turbo Force Edition guarantee
90nm Process Technology
Delivers higher performance through blazing clock rates.
As a citizen of the global village, GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder. One Earth and GIGABYTE Cares!
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
OpenGL 2.0® Optimizations and Support
Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0C
Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Available on HD DVDs and Blu-ray discs, high-definition movies are bringing an exciting new video experience to PC users. NVIDIA® PureVideo™ HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
Windows Vista™ Ready
NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
Turbo Force Technology
GIGABYTE's proprietary Turbo Force technology that comprises a series of performance tuning process that ensure maximum stability and enhance over 10% performance.
- Performance AssuranceTuning: By using a special verification process to make sure the card maintains excellent performance during tough environmental conditions.
- Stabilith Tuning: Unique process to measure the chip feature of the GPU and leave enough margin to assure Stability.
- Power Optimization Tuning: Set the best power balance for the selected clock to enhance product stability and avoid overheating.
- Dual integrated 400MHz RAMDACs for analog display resolutions up to and including 2048x1536 at 75Hz.
- Dual-link DVI capability to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution digital flat panel displays up to 2560x1600 at 60 Hz.
- Integrated HDTV encoder provides analog TV-output (Component/Composite/S-Video) up to 1080i resolution
Gigabyte GV-NX79G256DP-RH. Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR3, Memory bus: 256 bit. DirectX version: 9.0c