Tape Kit DDS Gen5 36GB USB 3.5" int.
The DDS-Gen5 tape drive offers transfer rates of 6 MB/s at a compression of 2:1.
The capacity of 72 GB on one tape means lower tape consumption, less user intervention, simpler tape management and low costs.
- High speed: the DDS-Gen5 drive transfers 72 GB to a tape in 3.5 hours
- Investment protection as a result of read/write compatibility with the DDS-3 and DDS-4 tape drives
- Plug-and-play functionality with servers, operating systems and backup software
- Automated cleaning of the tape path means less maintenance by users
- The drive can be installed in all current PRIMERGY tower servers and the PRIMERGY SX10 subsystem.
Fujitsu Tape Kit DDS Gen5 36GB USB 3.5" int.. Type: DDS, Compression ratio: 2:1, Interface: Ultra-Wide SCSI LVD. Native capacity: 36 GB, Compressed capacity: 72 GB, Drive device, buffer size: 8 MB. Burst transfer rate: 3 MB/s. Form factor: 5.25x1.6". Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)