MAY2073 SAS - MAY2073RC hard disk drive - Capacity: 73.5 GB/ 2.5"/ Interface: SAS/ 10000 rpm/ Buffer: 16 MB
Fujitsu MAY2073RC 73.5GB SAS hard disk drive
Their availability makes Fujitsu the first to bring small form factor SAS drives to the enterprise market, reflecting a determination and confidence in the new technology we have championed.
As a point-to-point connection, Fujitsu SAS hard disk drives help enterprises develop new solutions and maintain flexibility. The RoHS compliant, 2.5-inch hard disk drives offer up to 73.5GB of storage and 10K RPM - a perfect combination for high-end, mission-critical applications residing on database servers, storage arrays, and NAS and SAN systems.
With the 2.5-inch form factor, a greater number of SAS hard disk drives can be installed in the space previously occupied by conventional 3.5-inch enterprise products, resulting in improved input-output (IO) performance. Additionally, lower power consumption helps systems maintain reduced heat levels. The hard disk drives are also hot pluggable, so they can be inserted or removed without harming the data or the system while the entire system is still powered on.
The 3Gb SAS interface of the Fujitsu hard disk drives allows customers to take advantage of the increased performance associated with serial attached SCSI, while providing lower heat dissipation and lower acoustics.
If you have enterprise storage needs, Fujitsu can deliver.
State-of-the-art hard disk drives for your most demanding enterprise applications
- 2.5-inch RoHS compliant enterprise hard disk drives offer 10K RPM spindle speed and feature storage capacities up to 73GB(1).
- Mean-time-between-failure (MTBF) of 1,400,000 power-on hours.
- The industry's first 2.5-inch small form factor Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) interface.
- Native Command Queuing (NCQ), providing faster execution of operation commands.
- Uses smaller connectors and cables than U320, a benefit acknowledged by the SCSI Trade Association (STA).
Fujitsu MAY2073RC. Hard drive capacity: 73.5 GB, Hard drive interface: SAS, Hard drive speed: 10000 RPM. Power consumption (typical): 4.5 W. Width: 2.75" (69.8 mm), Height: 0.591" (15 mm), Depth: 3.95" (100.5 mm)