External DVD-RW Recorder
Cost effective - To date, CD’s and DVD’s still remain the most used and cheapest format for making quick backups and exchanging or sharing data. Double Layer recording enables you to store up to 8.5GB of data on one DVD, at an unmatched price per Gigabyte.
Convenient - With today’s high speeds burning a CD takes only a coupe of minutes. With the fast, reliable external Freecom DVD RW recorder you can burn a CD or DVD wherever you are. Connecting and instaling has never been easier – just connect the Freecom DVD-RW recorder to your computer via USB, install the CD and DVD burning software via the convenient install menu from the CD, and you’re ready to go!!
- Cost effective external DVD RW drive.
- Stylish, state of the art design.
- USB 2.0 interface.
- Supports all disk types allowing you to burn DVD’s and CD’s with complete confidence.
- Latest generation DVD RW drive that supports all DVD recordable formats including DVD+R and DVD-R Double Layer and DVD-RAM.
- Stores up to 8.5GB on a Double Layer DVD.
- Compile, save and share your movies, music, data and photos.
- Including DVD and CD recording software.
- Installs in seconds without opening your computer.
- Connects and disconnects without restarting.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP.
Freecom External DVD-RW Recorder, Mobile Drive. Color of product: Silver, Disc loading type: Tray. Mean time between failures (MTBF): 50000 h. CD write speed: 48x, CD rewrite speed: 24x, DVD-R9 write speed: 4x. CD read speed: 48x, DVD+R read speed: 16x, DVD-R read speed: 16x. Weight: 2.65 lbs (1.2 kg)