DVB-T USB Stick - Free Digital TV on your PC/Notebook
The Freecom DVB-T USB Stick brings you into the Digital World of TV Programs, without monthly subscription! You can now receive and watch FREE Digital TV Signals directly on your computer screen. The DVB-T TV standard sends Digital Signals (TV and RADIO) FREE to AIR. With the Freecom DVB-T USB Stick, you can decode,watch and record Digital
TV and Radio on your notebook or desktop. The Freecom DVB-T USB Stick frees you from television network programming schedules and allows you to easily record television on your PC so you can watch shows when you want to. Then you can burn them to disc and watch episodes of your
favorite show over and over again. You will be amazed how such a small stick allows you to access free digital TV and radio signals including teletext where ever you are. Turn your notebook or desktop into a digital entertainment center and live the digital life. Keep it Simple!
- Listen to FREE TO AIR Digital Radio in your office, car, anywhere.
- Record Digital TV shows with the Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Fully resizable TV, up to full screen.
- Auto channel scan and name recognition.
- Detachable DVB-T antenna for the best transmission.
- Time shift allow you to continue from where you pause a live show.
- Installs in seconds without opening your notebook or desktop PC.
- Burn recorded video to CD/DVD.
- USB compliant,works simultaneously with any other USB device.
- Small dimension 28 x 86 x 15 mm.
- Compatible with Windows XP.
- No AC adapter is needed, the DVB-T stick is USB buspowered.
- All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards.
- Unlimited free helpdesk support.
Freecom DVB-T USB Stick. Interface type: USB. Weight: 0.882 oz (25 g). Minimum processor: Pentium III 800 Mhz, Minimum RAM: 256 MB, Minimum hard disk space: 1024 MB. Certification: UL, CS A, CE. Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.39 x 1.1 x 0.591" (86 x 28 x 15 mm), Antenna type: External, Minimum system requirements: CD-ROM drive DirectX 9.0