APS6-058 - Powerware Data Power Solution, with up to 6 rectifiers (no battery option)
These 19” rack mount systems are available with 3, 6, 12, 18, or 24 Access Power series of 24V and 48V rectifier modules, with total output up to 744A.
The systems also include an integral DC distribution panel and the versatile SM40/SM45 supervisory module with Ethernet, GSM cellular (including text messaging), standard modem and TCP/IP communications options. Other features include temperature compensated voltage output for better battery life, a range of circuit breaker configurations and optional low voltage disconnect (LVD) modules.
Typical applications also include providing standby power for customer premises equipment, roadside terminals, data networks and IP routers.
Access Power Solutions are pre-configured for fast installation and set-up. All system settings are fully adjustable in software and stored in transferable, configuration files for repeatable one-step system set-up.
- High reliability fan cooling.
- 19" Sub-rack.
- 3U/6U and expandable option.
- Up to 24 rectifier modules.
- Pre-configured software.
- High power density (186A/3U, 19").
- Multiple AC option (1Ø, 3Ø, 2Ø).
- Fast on-line replacement of rectifiers (Hot-swap).
- High efficiency and unity power factor.
- AB feeds option for DC distribution.
- Scalable system solution.
Eaton APS6-058. Mounting: Horizontal, Certification: UL, FCC Verification, CSA, IC CE C-tick, Telepermit. Input frequency: 50/60. Management platform: SNMP, HTTP. Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg), Size: 19"