Powerware 9120 UPS 2000 VA
Eaton 9120 UPS 2000 VA 2000VA uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
The Powerware 9120 UPS is designed for those applications that need maximum protection. With its double conversion design, providing nonstop clean sine wave power to the critical loads and with its advanced communication, the Powerware 9120 is the ideal solution for network, web servers as well as industrial application protection.
Powerware 9120 protects against all nine basic power problems that could harm your equipment or result in corrupted data.
Features and Benefits
- 9-series UPS; Isolates connected equipment from all incoming power problems to provide the highest degree of protection
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM)® technology, prolongs battery service life by 50%
- Prolongs backup time with extended battery modules (EBMs)
- Easily incorporates connectivity products with an option slot to integrate into various environments and applications
- Quickly collects information on UPS status, power usage, battery backup time, and other critical parameters with an intuitive LCD screen
- Minimizes downtime with hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures data integrity with free Software Suite bundle
Eaton 9120 UPS 2000 VA. Output power capacity: 2000 VA, Output power: 1400 W. Typical backup time at half load: 30 min, Typical backup time at full load: 14 min. Noise level: 50 dB. Certification: CE/GS/UL EN 50091-2, EN6100-3-2, Safety: EN 50091-1-1 & UL 1778. Weight: 81.6 lbs (37 kg)