LabelWriter 330 Turbo - thermal, 300dpi, prints labels up to 59 mm wide
DYMO Labelwriter 330 Turbo label printer
- Eliminates the hassle of printing labels with a desktop or network printer.
- Direct thermal print technology eliminates ribbons, toner and ink cartridges.
- 300dpi resolution for laser sharp labels - double the resolution of any other label printer brand.
- Prints labels up to 59 mm wide.
- Prints labels in 2 seconds, 32 per minute.
- Connects to USB or serial port for easy installation. PC or Mac.
- Automatically captures addresses from popular applications for instant address labels with no retyping.
- Easy to share over a network.
- Prints Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, UPC A/E, EAN 8/13, EAN 128, ITF-14 and Interleaved 2 of 5 bar codes.
- Works with Windows 98, 2000, Me and XP. Also Macintosh OS 8.6, 9, 9.1, 10.2.4 and 10.3.
DYMO Labelwriter 330 Turbo