DKVM-2KU, Mini KVM Switch Kit With USB Port For 2PCs
Cost-effective for PC Users
If you have 2 PCs and need to use them at the same time,the DKVM-2KU saves you the money and space by allowing you to control your 2 computers from a set of keyboard, monitor and mouse. Or, you may have a better,bigger monitor and want to connect both PCs to it, the DKVM-2KU allows you to do this. 2 sets of cables are attached to the KVM switch ready for use, dispensing you of the need to prepare separate cables and connect them to the switch.
The DKVM-2KU utilizes advanced microprocessor emulation to intelligently manage each KVM port. This allows simultaneous boot-up of all attached PCs. Auto scan, audible feedback, and keyboard "Hot Keys" make the DKVM-2KU simple to use and manage. There is also a control button located on the front panel that allows you to switch between the PCs.
Status Save and High Resolution Support
The DKVM-2KU supports VGA, SVGA, and MultiSync monitors at up to 2048 x 1536 resolution at 72Hz refresh rate. Support for Microsoft IntelliMouse is provided.
USB 2.0 Port to Share USB Devices
A USB 2.0 port is built into this KVM switch to allow connection to a USB-supported device or a USB hub. This allows you to share your USB printer, scanner, card reader or other devices among the 2 connected PCs. This USB port is also backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices. By connecting this USB port to a USB hub, you can also share more than 1 USB device with your 2 PCs. In the Auto Scan mode, the USB device switching will come with the computer scan sequence.
- 2 KVM ports to control of 2 computers from a single set of keyboard, monitor and mouse
- Built-in USB 2.0 port to share a USB device between the 2 PCs
- Auto scan mode sequences through PCs
- Audible feedback for confirmation while switching between PCs
- Front panel LED indicators for selected PC
- Switching between PCs using front panel SELECT button or Hot Key command
- Supports SVGA, VGA, and multi-sync monitors
- Video resolutions up to 2048 1536
- Successfully tested with following mice: Microsoft IntelliMouse, IntelliMouse with IntelliEye, and IntelliMouse Explorer, Logitech FirstMouse+, Ligitech MouseMan+
D-Link DKVM-2KU. Width: 4.09" (104 mm), Depth: 2.44" (62 mm), Height: 1.1" (28 mm). Connectivity technology: Wired, Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.09 x 2.44 x 1.1" (104 x 62 x 28 mm)