DFL-1600 Medium Business/Workgroup Firewall with ZoneDefense
The DFL-1600 firewall provide you with the assurance of a dedicated network security Solution for medium businesses or workgroups, with integrated functions including firewall, load balance, fault tolerance, ZoneDefense, content filtering, user authentication, instant message and peer-to-peer application blocking, Denial of Service (DoS) protection and Virtual Private Network (VPN) secure remote connection. The DFL-1600 meets the security and remote access needs of business that demands high performance at competitive prices. Advanced features are integrated and packed into a single housing to provide your network administrators with an all-in-one business-class level security solution.
To minimize any impact of a disaster on an entire network, DFL-1600 include a special feature called ZoneDefense -- a mechanism that operates seamlessly with D-Link xStack switches to perform proactive network security. ZoneDefense automatically quarantines infected computers on the network and prevents them from flooding your network with malicious traffic.
Within an industrial chassis, DFL-1600 pack up an impressive set of hardware that includes high-speed processors, large databases and firewall power to handle up to 400 000 concurrent sessions. The DFL-1600 comes with multiple user-configurable interfaces, including high-speed Gigabit ports for flexible, scalable and cost effective network deployments linking the medium sized business or workgroup together.
The DFL-1600 can be remotely managed via a web-based interface or through a dedicated VPN connection. It also includes flexible features to monitor and maintain a healthy and secure network, such as e-mail alerts, system log and real-time statistics. These features, along with the ability for firmware upgrade, ensure that your firewall can provide and maintain maximum performance and security for your network.
- Powerful and cost effective medium sized business or workgroup firewall
- Suitable for networks up to 300 users
- 6 user configurable Gigabit ports
- Proactive Network Security with ZoneDefense mechanism
- Firewall trough-put up to 320Mbps (Clear text)
- VPN performance up to 120Mbps (3DES/AES)
- Up to 1200 dedicated VPN tunnels
- Traffic bandwidth management with policy based shaping
- Advanced High Availability (HA)
- Policy based routing
- Dynamic routing through OSPF
- 802.1Q VLAN
- PPPoE, NAT, PAT, Transparency mode
- Application Layer Gateway (ALG)
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- DES, 3DES, AES, Blowfish, Twofish, CAST-128
- Up to 400 000 concurrent sessions
- Can handle up to 2500 policies
- SNMP v1, v2c
- Web based configuration
D-Link DFL-1600 Medium Business/Workgroup Firewall with ZoneDefense. Firewall throughput: 320 Mbit/s, Data transfer rate (max): 1000 Mbit/s, VPN throughput: 120 Mbit/s. Connectivity technology: Wired. Management protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, CLI/SSH. Firewall security: PPPoE, NAT, PAT, OSPF, H.323 NAT, ALG, Zone-Defense, Content filtering: HTTP(URL, Keyword), Script (Java, Cookie, ActiveX, VB), E-mail (Black List, Keyword), VPN support: PPTP/L2TP Server IPSec NAT Traversal Hub & Spoke PPTP/L2TP/IPSec pass-through IKE v.2 & X.509 v.3.... Management platform: Console, Web-Based, CMS