GeForce 6200LE 128MB DDR
- Vertex Shaders.
- Support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Vertex Shader 3.0.
- Displacement mapping.
- Vertex frequency stream divider.
- Infinite length vertex programs.
- Pixel Shaders.
- Support for DirectX 9.0 Pixel Shader 3.0.
- Full pixel branching support.
- Support for Multiple Render Targets (MRTs).
- Infinite length pixel programs.
- Next-Generation Texture Engine.
- Up to 16 textures per rendering pass.
- Support for 16-bit floating point format and 32-bit floating point format.
- Support for non-power of two textures.
- Support for sRGB texture format for gamma textures.
- DirectX and S3TC texture compression.
- Full 128-bit studio-quality, floating point precision through the entire rendering pipeline with native hardware support for 32bpp, 64bpp, and 128bpp rendering modes.
NVIDIA High-Precision Dynamic-Range (HPDR) Technology
- Full floating point support throughout entire pipeline.
- Floating point filtering improves the quality of images in motion.
- Floating point texturing drives new levels of clarity and image detail.
- Floating point frame buffer blending gives detail to special effects like motion blur and explosions.
- New rotated-grid antialiasing removes jagged edges for incredible edge quality.
Intellisample™ 3.0 Technology
- Advanced 16x anisotropic filtering
- Blistering-fast antialiasing and compression performance
- Support for advanced lossless compression algorithms for color, texture, and z-data at even higher resolutions and frame rates
- Fast z-clear
UltraShadow II Technology
- Designed to enhance the performance of shadow-intensive games, like id Software’s Doom III
- Over 220m transistors
- Designed for PCI Express x16
- Supports PCI Express high-speed interconnect (HSI) technology for bidirectional interconnect protocol conversion
- Full support of AGP 8X including Fast Writes and sideband addressing
- Support for the industry’s fastest GDDR3 memory
- 256-bit advanced memory interface
- 0.13 micron process technology
- Advanced thermal management and thermal monitoring
- 40 mm × 40 mm, BGA flip-chip package
Advanced Video and Display Functionality
- Dedicated on-chip video processor
- MPEG video encode and decode
- WMV9 decode acceleration
- Advanced adaptive de-interlacing
- High-quality video scaling and filtering
- Integrated NTSC/PAL TV encoder supporting resolutions up to 1024 × 768 without the need for panning with built-in Macrovision copy protection
- DVD and HDTV-ready MPEG-2 decoding up to 1920x1080i resolutions
- Dual integrated 400 MHz RAMDACs for display resolutions up to and including 2048 × 1536 at 85Hz
- Dual DVO ports for interfacing to external TMDS transmitters and external TV encoders
- Microsoft® Video Mixing Renderer (VMR) supports multiple video windows with full video quality and features in each window
- VIP 1.1 interface support for video-in function
- Full NVIDIA® nView™ multi-display technology capability
NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control™ (DVC) 3.0 Technology
- Color controls
- Image sharpening controls
- Complete DirectX support, including the latest version of Microsoft® - DirectX® 9.0
- Full OpenGL, including OpenGL 1.5
CLUB3D GeForce 6200LE. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Processor frequency: 350 MHz, Graphics adapter RAMDAC: 400 MHz. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR, Memory bus: 64 bit, Memory clock speed: 533 MHz. Minimum system requirements: CD-ROM/Internet PCI-Express, Minimum processor: Pentium/Athlon, Minimum RAM: 128 MB. Bundled software: Drives Utilities. Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98SE Microsoft Windows ME Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP Linux