- USB is the most modern. You can recognize it by the rectangular connector.\
- PS/2 connectors are round. This type of connection is fairly commonly used in PCs.\
- Bluetooth is another modern (wireless) connection method.
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Cherry: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Cherry Mouse 3Btn USB PS2+fingerprint sensor USB Optical Silver:
Forget your passwords ...
... your fingerprint says more than a thousand (pass)words.
Experience the secure feeling that the FingerTIP ID mouse with capacitative fingerprint sensor gives you. A fingerprint decides about access to your computer or company network.
Optical cable mouse with three buttons and capacitative FingerTIP sensor by Infineon Technologies with long service life
Replacement of arbitrary passwords by finger mark
Entrance protection to the PC and to networks
Manipulation protection thanks to intelligent memory function
short authorization time (less than a second)
includes ID Device Software
Low false acceptance rates thanks to highly-developed, patented recognition algorithms by Siemens
Low false rejection rates thanks to high-quality enrollment and user-friendly software
Adjustable identification (one-to-many) or verification (one-to-one)
- Login and screensaver as access protection for PCs and networks
- PasswordCentery fingerprint
- Plug-ins for password replacement under Microsoft Word 2000, Excel 2000, and Access 2000
Short authentication times (less than one second)