EF 400 mm f/5.6L USM
One super UD-glass element, whose characteristics are similar to fluorite, and one UD-glass element result in sharp pictures from corner-to corner.
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 400 mm f5.6.
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups.
- Diagonal angle of view: 6°-10°.
- Focus adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM.
- Closest focusing distance: 3.5m / 11.5ft.
- Filter size: 77mm.
Canon EF 400 mm f/5.6L USM. Lens structure (elements/groups): 7/6, Minimum aperture number: 1:5.6, Closest focusing distance: 137.8" (3.5 m). Filter size: 3.03" (7.7 cm)