Wireless G MIMO Performance PCMCIA Notebook Adapter 54Mb/s / Standard: 802.11g, 802.11b/ Cardbus Card Typ II, Cardbus Card Typ III
Work and Play - Further and Faster! Eliminate dead spots and enjoy faster connections with vastly extended range with Buffalo Technology's amazing wireless solution, the Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Notebook Adapter. Uniquely equipped with a built-in signal amplifier, the Buffalo High Power Wireless Notebook Adapter produces a true 35% increase in wireless transmit power over a standard 802.11g wireless notebook adapter. Buffalo Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Notebook Adapter extends the range of standard 802.11g client devices by up to 70% and improves overall performance by up to 50%. Combine this product with optional Buffalo Technology Antennas to provide remarkable performance and range solutions.
- Built-in High Power Amplifier Improves Wireless Performance and Extends Range.
- Offers Increased Performance and Range when Connecting to Standard 802.11b or 802.11g Networks or hotspots.
- 802.11g Wireless 125* High-Speed Mode™ Technology (Turbo G).
- Easy Setup with AirStation One-Touch Secure System™ (AOSS™).
- 32-bit CardBus Interface, Fits Any Type II or Type III PC Card Slot.
- Supports WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES) and 128/64-bit WEP Security.
- Connects to an External 2.4GHz Antenna to Improve Wireless Signal.
- Backward Compatible with 802.11b.
- For Best Performance, use with Buffalo Wireless-G MIMO Performance* Broadband Router and Access Point.
- Great Value:Higher Performance than Standard 802.11g at Comparable Prices.
Buffalo Wireless-G MIMO Performance Notebook Adapter. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Host interface: CardBus. Data transfer rate (max): 54 Mbit/s. Weight: 2.12 oz (60 g). Compliance industry standards: IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.2 x 4.8 x 0.512" (56 x 122 x 13 mm), Compatible operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, Me, 98SE