only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Brother: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Brother HL-5170DN:
If your office needs a network printer that’s big on features but compact in size, the Brother HL-5170DN provides the perfect solution. It comes with 10/100 Base TX Ethernet connectivity as standard, so adding it to your network is not a problem. It features duplex printing as standard, a high quality print resolution of 2400x600dpi (HQ1200), can output up to 20pages per minute, and the software has been optimised to make it compatible with a wide range of computing environments.
- Up to 20ppm print speed
- 2400 x 600dpi (HQ1200) resolution
- Up to 250 sheet paper capacity
- 50 sheet multi-purpose tray
- Optional 250 sheet lower paper tray
- 32MB standard memory, expandable up to 160MB
- USB 2.0 and Parallel ports as standard
- 10/100BaseTX Ethernet connectivity as standard
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT 4.0/2000/XP
- Mac OS8.6-9.1, OSX 10.1 or later
- Easy replacement, long life supplies
- DOS & Linux compatible
PCL driver for Windows95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000 and XP
BR-Script3 driver for Windows95/98/Me/NT4.0/2000/XP
Brother laser driver for Mac OS 8.6-9.2, OS X 10.1-10.2
BR-Script3 driver for Mac OS 8.6-9.2, OS X 10.1-10.2
GDI printer driver
BR-Script 3 printer driver
Interactive help (on-screen guidelines using moving pictures)
Driver Deployment Wizard – guides administrators through the steps taken to install a Brother network printer onto a networked PC
Mac OS8.6-9.1, OSX 10.1 or later
DOS & Linux compatible