only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Belkin: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Marketing text Belkin PureAV™ Composite Video and Audio Cables Kit:
The Purest Picture and Sound
• Improves clarity with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity copper conductors
• Maintains signal integrity and 75-Ohm impedance using precision-formulated, nitrogen-injected dielectric in Composite Video Cable
• Delivers maximum bandwidth with 75-Ohm coaxial construction
• Generates better high frequencies and a more realistic stereo image using precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material in RCA Audio Cable
• Creates precise contact and increased durability with a split-tip center pin and 6-cut, corrosion-resistant, 24k gold RCA connectors
• Outstanding Signal-To-Noise Ratio
• Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double-shielded construction
• Isolates noise with 100%-coverage aluminum/Mylar foil shield
• Creates a second layer of protection with tinned, copper-braided or spiral shielding
• Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper-braided or spiral shielding