DSR8030 KVM Switch
Vertiv DSR8030 KVM Switch KVM switch
The 16-port DSR®8030 KVM over IP switch provides eight simultaneous digital paths for remote access and BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center. You can remotely power cycle connected devices and you have external modem support when the network is down. The DSR8030 switch features an on-board Web interface compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox for access and control of your servers over IP.
DSR KVM over IP switches are IPv6 network compatible. Virtual Media lets you remotely authenticate using Smart Card/CAC readers, load software for file transfers, application and OS patches, and diagnostic testing.
DSView 3 software gives you a secure method to access and control your servers and network devices from a single interface. Its hub and spoke architecture provides failover access authentication. Users authenticate to a central management server (the hub) or one of 15 mirror servers (the spokes). SNMP and IPMI support are also provided.
* Centralized management of your entire infrastructure via a single interface.
* Manage power strips and third party power devices.
* Authenticate user permission against your internal or external authentication service, such as LDAP, Active Directory, NT Domain, TACACS+ and RADIUS.
* Selectable encryption modes.
* SNMP traps and email notification.
* Access IPMI-enabled servers.
Vertiv DSR8030 KVM Switch. Maximum resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels. Bandwidth: 75 GHz. Power consumption (typical): 40 W. Certification: UL, FCC, cUL, ICES-003, CE, GS, VCCI, MIC, C-Tick, GOST. Weight: 7.3 lbs (3.31 kg)