AutoView 3200 switch is a 16-port KVM system, two remote digital users and one local analog user
- Designed specifically for SMB environment.
- On-board Web interface.
- Digital and analog support.
- Supports PS/2, USB, Sun and serial platforms.
- Encrypted communication.
16-port KVM switch provides flexible remote server access with two remote digital paths and one local analog user.
On-board Web interface
The user’s PC requires no additional software for remote server access.
Multi-platform support Local PS/2 and USB connections and multi-platform target devices, including PS/2, USB, Sun and serial support
Integrated access cabling or AVRIQ support
Lowers overall cost with CAT 5-designed integrated access cables for PS/2 or USB connectivity.
Encrypted IP communication Switch supports SSL-128bit, DES, 3DES or AES encrypted communication
Powerful user access control
64 user accounts with access control lists for each user classified by:
- User – KVM access only.
- User Administrator – KVM access, and ability to configure users and user admin.
- Appliance Administrator – KVM, ability to configure user, user admins, and appliance administration and configuration.
Vertiv AutoView 3200 Digital KVM Switch. Keyboard port type: USB, PS/2, Mouse port type: USB, PS/2. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Color of product: Black. Security algorithms: 3DES,DES. Power consumption (typical): 40 W