ALTERPATH ACS-8 2PSU 48 VDC CPNT
Avocent Cyclades CS ACS-8 48 VDC Black Keyboard Video Mouse (KVM) Switch Box
Using a hardened Linux® operating system, Cyclades ACS console servers provide optimal performance, security and reliability. When deployed with DSView® 3 management software, Cyclades ACS console servers offer enterprise and telecommunication environments a complete, centralized management solution.
For seamless power control of managed IT devices, Cyclades ACS console servers easily integrate with Cyclades PM intelligent power distribution units (IPDUs) and selected third-party power products. Supported power products may be centrally managed through DSView 3 software.
Cyclades ACS console servers offer the industry’s first Enhanced Security Framework that provides preset security profiles (secure, moderate and open) and the flexibility for IT managers to customize security profiles to comply with existing network security policies. In addition, Cyclades ACS console servers offer strong authentication technology with One-Time Password (OTP) and Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP), two features that ensure only authorized users gain access to enterprise resources.
Cyclades ACS appliance offers advanced hardware features to meet the requirements of even the most demanding data center management applications. PCMCIA slots allow for enhanced functionality with support for many interface cards, such as modem (V.92 and ISDN), Ethernet, fast Ethernet (fiber optic) and wireless LAN (GSM, CDMA and GPRS). Cyclades ACS appliances also allow for automatic Ethernet failover by using a PCMCIA slot as a second Ethernet port, hence providing Ethernet redundancy.
- Complete, secure console management solution.
- Works with DSView 3 management software.
- Use with DSView 3 Power Manager enables monitoring and measurement of energy consumption and simplifies power and cooling capacity planning.
- Industry-leading security framework power management (integrated multioutlet power control) with third-party power support.
- Integrates into a variety of customer environments (supports port densities from 1 to 48, clustering and single, dual power supply, 100–220 VAC or –48 VDC).
- PC Card slots allow for enhanced functionality with support for many interface cards.
- IPv6 support.
Vertiv Cyclades ACS-8 48 VDC. Color of product: Black. Certification: FCC Part 15 Class A, EN55022, Class A (CE), EN55024, NEBS Level 3†, UL/cUL, TUV/GS, Japan VCCI V3/20. Connectivity technology: Wireless, Power supply type: Dual, Compatible operating systems: Linux