Serverboard KFN32-D SLI
ASUS KFN32-D SLI Socket F (1207) Extended ATX motherboard
Immediate CPU Performance Scale Up.
- Support Dual AMD Socket F processors, with Dual-core ready and 64bit operating system. 2 CPU Sockets provide almost 4 CPU performance!
High performance with ECC memory protection.
- Support up to 8 DIMM, 32GB DDRII 533/ 667 ECC Registered memory space. DDRII 533/ 667 provides better performance over last generation Opteron DDR 400 platform.
- Highly memeory capacity to meet your critical computing environment needs.
Support SLI technology.
- nVIDIA SLI™ technology revolutionizes graphic performance by combining multiple PCI Express GPUs in a single and scalable system!
- Dual GPUs provide increased, supercharged 3D graphics and performance.
Ultimate in expansibility and upgrade.
- 2 * PCI-E x16 slots, 2 * 32bit/ 33MHz PCI slots, 2 * 133GHz PCI-X slots, and 1 * PCI-E x8 slots to support wide range of server add-on cards and suit for professional workstation.
Complete RAID solution for data protection.
- Build-in nVIDIA MCP55 Pro provides 6 SATA ports supporting RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, and JBOD.
- On board LSI 1068 SAS controller provides 2 SAS ports, and ZCR supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 5.
Superb network performance with server connectivity.
- Dual PCI-E Gb LAN feature moves network data more efficiently.
- Teaming and fail over function provide more flexible and reliable server connectivity.
ASWM provides complete management solution.
- Optional ASMB3 support i-KVM, Remote ODD which make your system easy to maintain.
ASUS KFN32-D SLI. Maximum internal memory: 32 GB. Processor family: AMD, Processor socket: Socket F (1207). Motherboard form factor: Extended ATX, Audio output channels: 7.1 channels, RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, JBOD. Controller (2nd) interface type: SAS LSI SAS1068, Controller interface type: SATA nVIDIA MCP 55 Pro, Graphics controller: NVIDIA nForce Professional 3050